DR. CYJ Hair Filler can help to decrease hair loss and be effective in the treatment of hair regrowth. DR. CYJ Hair Filler is a medical device Class III and has a CE marking (CE 2265).
What are the 7 patented peptides that DR. CYJ Hair Filler contains?
DR. CYJ Hair Filler contains 7 patented peptides. Every peptide has shown its efficacy in the hair regrowth and loss process by different in-vitro tests performed by Caregen.
- Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2): would provide nourishment to scalp and hair root for a healthier and thicker hair shaft through the stimulus of angioedema.
- Octapeptide-11 (CG-Seperin): would inhibit cell death in hair cells caused by oxidative stress (excess free radicals)
- Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin-β4): would promote hair growth by activating the stem cells in hair follicles
- Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINS): would lead to the formation of hair placodes and generates new hair follicles by β-catenin and the SHH signal.
- Decapeptide-28 (CG-Rehairin): would stimulate hair follicles, activates the anagen phase, slows down the categene phase to inhibit hair loss.
- Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin): would inhibit hair loss by the down-regulation of DKK-1, BMP4 and TGFβ-1 signal
- Oligopeptide-71 (CG-Edrin): would promote hair regrowth by activating the WNT signal
This sustained release technology enhanced the efficacy of the 7 peptides for two weeks by a constant and regulated release and penetration of these active ingredients into the skin.
Who is suitable for the treatment with DR. CYJ Hair Filler?
- Men and women suffering from any type of non-scarred alopecia
- Men and women of any age with overall thinning and weaker hair
- Men and women with excessive hair loss
- Men and women who want to increase the chance of survival of their hair transplantation
- Alopecia patients who want to create extra effect in combination with other hair treatments
What is the procedure for DR. CYJ Hair Filler?
Some patients experience the injections in some places in the scalp as something more sensitive or viciously. We may apply topical anaesthetic gel or a local anesthetics to reduce the pain sensation.
What is the treatment interval?
There are two treatment protocols.
Standard DR. CYJ Hair Filler Treatment: 1 session per 2 weeks, for 8 weeks (total of 4 sessions)
Intensive DR. CYJ Hair Filler Treatment: 1 session per 2 weeks, for 8 weeks (total 4 sessions), then 1 monthly maintenance session for 3-6 months.
What are the contraindications for DR. CYJ Hair Filler?
- Men and women with a hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Men and women using anticoagulants or blood thinning agents
- Men and women who have problems with their immune system or immunotherapy undergo.
- Men and women with inflammation of the scalp
What are the possible side effects of DR. CYJ Hair Filler?
- Transient short duration pain may occur following wounded scalp introduction
- Redness, swelling, edema, hematomas, itching and slight pain at the injection area can occur following treatment and generally subside over 72 hours
- Allergy to any of the ingredients.
If there is side effect other than those described above or persisting for more than one week must be reported to the doctor.